We Recommend the Blur Busters UFO Motion Tests:
Other Motion Test Software
- PRAD’s PixPerAn – Pixel Persistence Analyzer (free software download):
- Lagom’s LCD response test (very old web test):
- DisplayMate Multimedia with Motion Bitmaps Edition (commercial software):
Frame Rate Comparisons on Websites
- Animation of 15fps versus 30fps versus 60fps via TestUFO
- Videos of games comparing 30fps versus 60fps
- Another animation of 15fps versus 30fps versus 60fps
- Bouncing balls at multiple different simultaneous framerates (configurable)
Display manufacturers, and some well-financed professional reviewers, use professional equipment such as moving cameras (pursuit cameras) that measures a benchmark called MPRT (Motion Picture Response Time).
- MotionMaster Motion Picture Response Time Measurement Kit
Blur Busters invented a new pursuit camera technique, which is used in conjunction with TestUFO: Ghosting, to create the photos in LCD Motion Artifacts 101 and the photos in 60Hz vs 120Hz vs LightBoost.